Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Leaving You a

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Quick hug!!! It's so busy here for me with all these kids...but I am still thinking about cha!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dito to what sis said [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You ladies are so sweet *huggs ya both*
    You always put a smile on my face, I hope you have a GREAT DAY!

    the rog

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hug hug here and hug hug there....this is a nice hug thread [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    leaves some [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] too

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how to explain it, but when you ladies stop by & say all those nice things I get a little embarrased, but I also get that tingley feeling inside.

    My friends mean a lot to me and I have a little trouble expressing my feelings sometimes, But I REALLY Apreciate your friendship and I do consider each one of you my friends [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Thanks for being there for me
    rog

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, You are very special to us Roger!!! Even in times when you struggle or are lonely...you still provide us with a tremendous dose of laughter and good cheer...I salute you!!!

    glitter-graphics.com

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't start me crying again, I think You and the rest of the Cherry Clan are special too (except Cherry Pits, but thats another story)
    A toast to CherrySis, CherryPez, CherryPie, Cherry Mum, CherryLefty...Salute [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CherryLefty...that cracked me up!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gotta include the lieutenant [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •